Saturday, February 17, 2018

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop - Celebrating Birthdays

Good Morning, Stampers!

I'm so glad you can join us for this week's Create with Connie 
and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week, we are celebrating BIRTHDAYS!


So often, I get caught up in the new catalog goodies that
I neglect the products in the Idea Book and Catalog!
So, I made it a point this week to create my
project featuring the Sweet Cupcake stamp set from page 83.

For the background, I washed a subtle Pink Pirouette ink
using my Aqua Painter. Once dried, I was able to add
the sentiment and cupcake along with a little rhinestone bling!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Sweet Cupcake
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Berry Burst, Archival Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight
Paper: White Shimmer, Basic Black, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Pink Pirouette reinker, Cupcake Cutout framelits, Polka Dot Basics embossing folder, Basic Rhinestones

Happie Stampin'!
Now continue along the hop to see
what the rest of the design team has created!
Go forward to see Connie's project or
back to see Debbie's project!

No comments: